Sunday 18 November 2012

Modular pieces

I will create the modular pieces using 3Ds max, I have also created a custom unit and grid in 3Ds max which will snap to the grid in UDK. I create lots of different variations of wall and roofs piece. some of which have influence the design of my foundry. Below are a few examples of model pieces which I create and will not be using.

This design was scraped because the design looked too modern, The I decided to not use steel I beam and corrugated metal.
I liked the design, but the arch was too narrow
I widen the arches to give it a more industrial and added brick supports 
 
Below are some of the final designs for my modular pieces.
 
For these modular pieces I added a 3rd window to the side wall and added a front piece with arches.
 
 Theses pieces are always being tweeked to better design.

No comments:

Post a Comment