Tuesday 25 September 2012

First Week

This week for my Honours I start working on my on my project plan.

I also created a mind map of ideas of what I should do for my Honours project. The mind map included lots of ideas from different environments to a collection of assets. After contenplating a few different ideas.

 I decided to create a environment as I feel this would best show off my ablities in 3Ds Max as well as UDK. After deciding to create an environment I created a mind map of just environment ideas. Some of the better ideas of environment I was condsiding creating were a theater, production line (factory) and Docklands. But the ideas I decided to go with was a steel foundry.

 I decided to make a foundry because I like the ideas of creating industrial machinary with large cogs and ladles.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment